Aprils – Birch Box Subscription
Birch Box Kinda RULES… Just putting that out there right now. I was really impressed with all that it came with and It even came with an extra lil gift inside.
- Joie – Folle De Joie Parefume: Totally Fell in love with the scent. It’s a nice Contemporary mix of Rose, Mandarin, and Sandlewood. At $98 for a Full-Size this might have to be a purchase that I make in the near future. It’s truly a great scent for the spring in summer.. It made me think of the islands and the beautiful flower that my mother grows in her garden.. I will be buying a bottle of this greatness..
- LaFace Labs – PUR Purifying Facial Wash: So this is for a Blemish-Prone and Sensitive Skin type. I wish there was more of a sample to partake in as I have the above stated going on with my skin. I would of loved to try this out for like two weeks just to see if I could see a difference in my skins complexion. This is a two in one cleanser and toner made with aloe and a firming copper extract. I might buy it to try it out more but I would have loved if they had a sent a bigger size.
- Mirenesse – Glossy Kiss LipStick – Wow, what a great product… I loved it.. You can use it for your cheeks and your lips.. The only thing that I wish they would have done is send it more of a neutral shade.. They Sent BRIGHT RED.. Maybe for a night out with the hubs but it’s too much for me. This LipStick goes on Smooth and it is not sticky. You can use it on your cheeks as well and blend it in.. Will be checking out to see other color options.
- Nexxus – Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir : Its a serum that is suppose to cure dry strands and reduces the odds of age -related breakage while giving you new shine. Haven’t tried this out because I have what people pay hundreds of dollars for to have their hair look like. Yea Natural Changing color hair with the weather….
- Bonus – SIMPLE – Revitalizing Eye Roll On: I honestly can not wait to try this out.. Ive heard great things about it.. SO BRING IT ON!!! I need a little eye lift from time to time.. I hate getting up at 5am. BOOOOO!!!!!